How to License Existing Art
The fastest way to get art for your project is to use existing art. Simply email us or call us at 781.641.2787 and tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll create a custom private gallery for you.
Then take a look at the wonderful art available for license and make your selection(s). We can discuss licensing details like:
- What you want to use the art on (Greeting card? Children’s apparel? Wall art?)
- Territory (USA? Regional? International?)
- How long you want to use the art for
- When you need the final art by
- A budget you need to work within (if you have one)
When you’re ready to license we’ll send you a Studio Confirmation with all the pertinent information. It will reflect the fees, the scope of the job, due dates, what rights you are buying, any exclusives, the contact information for all parties, and other important information.
You then can go ahead and work directly with the artist creatively. We don’t interfere with the creative process. Commissioning new art may be the way to go for you if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for. Click here for more details about commissioning new art.