How It Works
The winner of the 2016 Global Talent Search will win a contract for international representation by Lilla Rogers Studio. They will also win a host of hot licensing deals and other prizes! See here for details of what is in store for our winner!
This is HOW IT WORKS:
- Registration is now CLOSED
- On FRIDAY 29 JULY 2016 you will be sent the first professional-level creative brief by email, along with details of how to submit it via a private web portal. This creative brief will comprise a multi-page downloadable PDF with visuals, color ideas, Lilla’s tips, and more. You will need to submit your piece to a dedicated online gallery by 9am PST / 12 noon EST / 5pm BST on FRIDAY 12 AUGUST 2016.
- All pieces submitted by the deadline are reviewed by Lilla Rogers, and a shortlist of 50 is selected.
- The 50 people on the shortlist will be sent a second professional-level creative brief by email. They will be asked to upload their work to our online gallery by 9am PST / 12 noon EST / 5pm GMT on MONDAY 29 AUGUST 2016
- The online gallery will be open WEDNESDAY 31 AUGUST TO MONDAY 5 SEPTEMBER. Our panel of judges will choose five finalists, and a public vote will determine the sixth finalist (‘The People’s Choice’)
- We announce the list of finalists on www.lillarogers.com on WEDNESDAY 7 SEPTEMBER and email the third and final professional-level creative brief by email to those finalists.
- All finalists will be contacted via email to arrange a one-to-one Skype call with Lilla. This will give them the chance to get to know each other, and discuss the contract and opportunities available to them should they win.
- Lilla will select the winner from among the six finalists, and this will be announced on www.lillarogers.com on WEDNESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2016.
Even if you don’t win, everyone who enters will get the following benefits:
- Have the opportunity to work on a professional-level creative brief and develop a new portfolio piece
- Get your work in front of Lilla Rogers
And if you get shortlisted you will also get the following benefits:
- Further professional-level creative brief(s)
- Get your work in front of our judging panel of experts (many of whom buy art for a living)
- Get your work showcased in our online gallery and raise your profile through our major public voting campaign