Terms and Conditions
Before you enter the Global Talent Search please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. If you choose to enter, this will mean that you accept all the Terms & Conditions laid out here.
- The Global Talent Search (GTS) is open to anyone who is (i) over 18 and (ii) not currently represented by another agent or studio in the US. (Other restrictions may apply. Please see our FAQ page for more details.) Entrants can be residents of any country. However, staff and immediate family of Lilla Rogers Studio, Do What You Love Ltd or the Judging Panel will not be eligible.
- GTS is organised by Lilla Rogers Studio and Do What You Love Ltd (‘The Organisers’).
- The prize is as listed on the Prize page here. The organisers reserve the right to change the prize offering at any time, including withdrawing or adding prizes. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable, refundable or endorsable.
- In order to be considered, entrants must register here by the published deadline. No registrations after this deadline will be considered.
- There is a non-returnable adminstration fee of GBP25 (approx. $38) to register, which is payable in full upon registration. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE COMPETITION FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
- The competition will be run as explained here. The Judging Panel’s decision on the five shortlisted finalists is final and no correspondence will be entered into. A sixth finalist will be selected by public vote, with the shortlisted candidate with the most votes being selected as ‘The People’s Choice’. In the event that ‘The People’s Choice’ winner is also selected by the Judging Panel, the Judging Panel’s sixth choice will be offered a place in the final.
In the case of any tie or dispute Lilla Rogers has the casting vote on the choice of any finalist chosen by the Judging Panel and/or People’s Choice finalist.
In addition, Lilla Rogers reserves the right to add one or more further finalists at her sole discretion should she choose to do so.
- The overall winner will be decided by Lilla Rogers, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting your artwork for any stage of GTS you hereby grant to The Organisers a non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free license to show your submitted image(s) online and in any published materials relating to GTS and its promotion, now or in the future. No fee is payable for showing your work in the context of GTS. You will retain all rights to your own work.
- You will only submit work which is wholly owned by you, was created in response to the GTS brief set, and does not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights. The organisers will not be held responsible should you submit work which is subsequently proven to have infringed any intellectual property rights.
- Anyone submitting work which infringes any intellectual property rights will automatically and immediately be disqualified from GTS.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any work not submitted in line with the Submission Guidelines (which will be provided by email to all registered participants along with the first brief), or which The Organisers deem offensive or unsuitable. All entries will need to be uploaded to a designated web page. Entries submitted by post will not be considered.
- Contestants automatically accept the terms and conditions of this competition and acknowledge all UK laws which may apply. This competition is managed by Do What You Love Ltd (a limited company registered in the UK) on behalf of Lilla Rogers Studio. Any dispute or claim arising in relation to GTS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions nullifies contestant privileges to further participate in GTS as the organisers see fit to determine.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. The competition is made up of three stages of submission. The number of images permitted per round will be stated clearly in the creative brief provided to participants at each stage. Only those selected to proceed to subsequent stages will be sent the later creative briefs.
- No changes can be made to published deadlines to accommodate individual requests. The Organisers reserve the right to change any of the published dates at any time without notice.
- All 50 shortlisted candidates will be sent a summary copy of the Terms of Agreement of Representation for Lilla Rogers Studio. If any shortlisted candidate does not agree to any of the terms, they will be requested to retire from GTS prior to the announcement of the finalists. Once candidates have been selected as finalists, it is fully expected that they will ultimately sign an agreement of representation with Lilla Rogers Studio should they win. The start date and all contractual details will be agreed directly between the winner and Lilla Rogers Studio. The winner will have the opportunity to speak at length to Lilla Rogers Studio prior to signing any agreement.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of Lilla Rogers Studio and Do What You Love. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Participants are encouraged to submit work well in advance of any given deadline. The Organisers will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur during GTS in connection with participation in the competition; as a consequence of late or lost files or failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion or arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of computer equipment.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The Global Talent Search is delivered online. We do not deliver physical products in the post, but rather send you an email with a link to a password-protected page where you can download your assignment(s) for the competition. This email is only sent to participants who register by the deadline, to the email address you used to register for the class, on the published release date. If you do not receive this information on the published release date please check your spam folder, and if it is not there contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can assist you. If you are not selected to proceed to further rounds of the competition you will not receive additional assignments related to those rounds.